I’ve been running in-house social media strategy workshops for construction professionals for two years. These have proved highly successful in helping cut through the jargon and hyperbole that is often associated with social media, and get down to the key elements of what is required and who needs to do it.
Get together a group of your people on an intensive, interactive and productive one-day workshop to nail out a strategy that will work for your business and decide how to put it into action.
At the workshop you will:
- Understand how Social Media works and why it is different from traditional marketing, PR and business development techniques;
- Create your own bespoke plan to implement a social media strategy in your organisation;
- Identify who your targets are, how to find them online and how to engage with them effectively;
- Choose which platforms are right for your business and learn the basics about how they work;
- Avoid wasting time on inappropriate activities and focus on what works and why;
- Take a pragmatic, realistic and workeable approach to employees use of social media;
- Integrate measurement techniques into your strategy so that you can learn and improve.
At the end of the one-day session you’ll have a clear bespoke plan and set of tasks to work on for the coming six months. Additional support, training in particular social media platforms and mentoring are available if you need them.
AIS Members Discount
I’ve been working with AIS since I began my consultancy and am happy as a ‘thank you’ for your support to offer AIS members 10% off my usual one-day workshop price of £1000.
If you’d like to cut through the jargon and make social media work for your business, contact me, Su Butcher on 07815 935736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk about your requirements.
The 10% discount is available to all current members of the Association of Interior Specialists. Fee includes printed workbook but excludes travel and accommodation charges. Additional fees may be charged if the workshop is not to take place in the UK. VAT is currently not chargeable. Fees are charged £50% on booking and 50% on completion of the workshop.
If you have any questions about our terms or the course, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.
Just one of you – or in a hurry?