More than anything else, it is the support of other bloggers that has helped me in my blogging. One of these is Mel Starrs, specialist in sustainability and green buildings who blogs at Elemental. With her help I’ve started to save the links I want to share at De.licio.us and now (with consent) I’ve stolen her idea to share them on my blog. Like everything, I’m experimenting with this, and I’d like to know if you find it useful.
These are my Delicious Links for June 19th through June 27th:
- South Cambridgeshire Planning services – Including online Planning application search, links to planning policy and development control
- Royal Mail’s online Postcode finder – Find a Postcode for any address. Really useful tool!
- Search by Map Care Homes in the UK – Map of Care Homes in the UK – not sure how accurate this is but precursory investigations suggest its pretty good
- UK Care Home Groups Index – All Care Home Groups/Owners with 2 or more Care Homes are listed below, with the number of Care Homes that belong to the Group/Owner in brackets. Please click on the Group/Owner Name to list all of the Care Homes that are owned by that Group/Owner.
- James Cooke Coaching: Managing in a Recession. We are entering a sustained period of economic recession that will place considerable strain on the management of professional firms. The RIBA has commissioned James Cooke and John Toppin to write a monthly column in their Journal giving advice to the leaders of architectural firms. We have published them here together with the first in a series of papers designed to help you deal with the difficult management issues ahead. Please use them and don’t hesitate to contact me for any futher help.