Do you have a marketing and business development strategy that works, or do you need to integrate new (social) media tools into your strategy in an effective and efficient way? Perhaps I can help you.
I’ve been managing architects practices successfully for 15 years and have been using the internet since the 1990s. All the firms I have worked with since I began working in business have grown in size and have shown increased turnover and profitability.
What Su can do for you
Here are some examples of things I can help you with:
- Demistify Social Media as a concept for you and/or your teams;
- Review your current website and online presence;
- Show you what people are saying about you online (or help you to find out yourself);
- Work with you to develop a marketing and business development strategy (that includes social media, search engine optimization and other modern tools);
- Work with you to integrate social tools into your existing marketing strategy;
- Identify what is wrong with your social media strategy and help you develop a more effective one;
- Help you work out what success looks like, what to measure and how to interpret the results
- Content Management – devise a content strategy with you, help you generate ideas for content and assist you in the process of producing consistent content over the long term;
- Train your staff how to use Twitter, Linkedin, and how to Blog;
- Work with your technical teams (or provide technical teams) to review and implement technical tools to help your people use social media effectively.
What type of problem are you having with getting new business, marketing and Social Media? Use this form to get in touch.