In November I gave a CPD talk on “Using LinkedIn Effectively” at CIOB East of England Novus group in Chelmsford. Here is an interview with and Stuart Wilkes of Hill International and Salvatore Capotosto ICIOB about the talk.
The full talk (1 hour long) is available online for free to CIOB members who can access it via the Construction Manager CPD directory, you need to sign in and search for ‘LinkedIn’.
Online Linkedin CPD
The one hour Linkedin Online CPD session includes:
- What Linkedin is and how it works;
- Why Linkedin is important even if you have a website;
- A ten step strategy for using Linkedin as a company and as an individual;
- Hints and tips for using Linkedin proactively as a construction professional including new profile elements and techniques for finding people;
- Q&A session from the CIOB Audience.
We are investigating the possibility of making the full talk available to non-CIOB members as well. If you’re interested please get in touch with us via the sign up form below – I’ll be in touch as soon as we have the system setup:
Please make sure you click the link in the confirmation email when you get it to confirm your subscription. This form will also subscribe you to my training updates so you’ll hear about other Linkedin and other social media training options. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have any questions about the CPD session why not ask them below or contact me here.