Here are the dates and details of further training sessions this year. The Strategy Workshop last week was very popular and I’ve been asked to put it on again.
Full dates are:
Social Media Strategy Workshop – New Date Planned for May
This year I’ve been running a half day Social Media Strategy workshop to help you get up and running with a proper structure.
The session is devised especially for professionals who are using social tools like Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook but want to learn to use them strategically and effectively for marketing their business. See the course description here.
The first two workshops were very successful so we’re planning a new date in May.
If you’re interested please let me know which of the dates you can do in this Doodle Form.
[UPDATE – the new date for the strategy workshop is 20 May 2013 – see here for details]
Thursday 23 May, 13 June – Learn how to use twitter effectively, whether as an individual or corporate.
By attending the Just Practising Twitter masterclass you will be able to:
- Begin using Twitter properly using a personalized plan developed during the afternoon.
- Decide how to integrate Twitter into your marketing and business development strategy.
- Set up your Twitter profile to help people find you online.
- Decide whom to follow and how to grow a genuine following
- Use Twitter to raise awareness of your work and build business relationships, promote events and develop thought leadership for yourself and your company
- Learn how to collaborate on Twitter for the greatest effect
- Measure your success in using Twitter and demonstrate its value to your business.
- Articulate the value of Twitter for professional business development to others.
More Information and Booking Here:
Linkedin for Professionals Workshops
Thursdays 16 May, 11 July at Herman Miller in London
In the last 18 months I’ve run fifteen of these public Linkedin training workshops and we now have a flourishing group of past participants in our dedicated Linkedin support group. Why not join them and start getting real value out of Linkedin?
All the ‘in person’ sessions are at Herman Miller in London.
I’m also open to invitations to do workshops elsewhere in the UK of course, if we can get the numbers (10-20 is ideal). Please reply to this email if you’re interested in helping me put one together in your area.
To view all the current dates you can follow this link.
Please share these dates, the event listing page and individual events with friends and colleagues who you think might be interested or have expressed an interest in the sessions. Many thanks for sharing.