Do you have a Linkedin account but don’t know how to use it? Have you been invited by clients or colleagues to join Linkedin and don’t know where to begin? I shall be running a special workshop for you – find out more here.
On my recent travels around the country I’ve spoken to many construction professionals in this situation. Maybe you have the same problem?
- You have been invited to join Linkedin by people you know and work with.
- You are aware that Linkedin should be useful, and are concerned that you should be doing more business development work, but don’t know where to begin.
- You are wary of jumping in without knowing what you’re doing.
- Perhaps you have signed up and are now receiving emails you don’t know what to do with?
In the next few months I will be running a Linkedin Workshop specifically designed for Construction Professionals new to the platform. The workshop will teach you :
- The value of Linkedin for professional business development;
- How to get started using Linkedin;
- How to use Linkedin to help people find you online;
- How to connect your professional network using Linkedin;
- How to use Linkedin to raise awareness of your work and build business relationships;
- How to integrate Linkedin into your marketing and business development strategy;
- Measuring success with Linkedin and demonstrating its value to your business.
Want to know more?
I’m currently researching venues and locations around the UK for this workshop. If you’d like me to deliver a workshop near you, and if you’d like to be informed of dates, times and prices, please complete the form below.
Privacy: I shall use your data only to keep you informed about these workshops and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link on any email from me.
Any questions? Please ask them below or via the contact form.
Image: Runner in the Bay to Breakers race 16 May 2010 by smi23le
April Wilson says
I love your thoughts and your work on social media for the construction space. Would you consider giving a webinar on the LinkedIn topic for us readers across the pond??
Yes I certainly would be willing to give a webinar after I’ve given one of these sessions in person. If you’d like to express an interest in the webinar only, please enter ‘webinar’ in the postcode field and I’ll be able to tally numbers.
Getting some good feedback already on this post, a couple of dozen expressed an interest in just 24 hours. Please do let me know if you’re interested and include your postcode so I can plan the venues. I do travel!
Roger Wright says
I attended you talk at First Site, Colchester last Monday. Very interesting, espescially to a person like me who can see the advanatgaes but cannot take them.
the comments on LinkedIn are so correct for me, I would be very pleased to attend a LinkedIn Improvement Use seminar.
Thank you for your positive response and for commenting here. There has been some very good feedback from the talk and we’re up to around 90 people interested in the Linkedin workshops, which is a great start. It looks like I’ll definitely be doing one in the Colchester/North Essex area, and a few other ‘hotspots’ are showing up on the map which is useful guidance.
I’ll be in touch with more detail as soon as I can.