Do you have a Linkedin account but don’t know how to use it? Have you been invited by clients or colleagues to join Linkedin and don’t know where to begin? I shall be running a special workshop for you – find out more here.
On my recent travels around the country I’ve spoken to many construction professionals in this situation. Maybe you have the same problem?
- You have been invited to join Linkedin by people you know and work with.
- You are aware that Linkedin should be useful, and are concerned that you should be doing more business development work, but don’t know where to begin.
- You are wary of jumping in without knowing what you’re doing.
- Perhaps you have signed up and are now receiving emails you don’t know what to do with?
In the next few months I will be running a Linkedin Workshop specifically designed for Construction Professionals new to the platform. The workshop will teach you :
- The value of Linkedin for professional business development;
- How to get started using Linkedin;
- How to use Linkedin to help people find you online;
- How to connect your professional network using Linkedin;
- How to use Linkedin to raise awareness of your work and build business relationships;
- How to integrate Linkedin into your marketing and business development strategy;
- Measuring success with Linkedin and demonstrating its value to your business.
Want to know more?
I’m currently researching venues and locations around the UK for this workshop. If you’d like me to deliver a workshop near you, and if you’d like to be informed of dates, times and prices, please complete the form below.
Privacy: I shall use your data only to keep you informed about these workshops and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link on any email from me.
Any questions? Please ask them below or via the contact form.